Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday

So today is Friday and I didn't get any good pics of what the kids and I did as far as homeschooling but I did take a few at dinner.
This morning we got up and did a kids yoga tape together. It wasn't much of a work out but we had fun. Then we had breakfast of homemade bread, yum! after that j and I started his pot holder weaving. You know the one. I think it's a right of passage that we all did as a kid. He did pretty good. He got about halfway through one. I'm defiantly going to get different bands though. The ones that came with the kit are really thin nylon. Anyways, after that we did sone errands and ended up at the shop. They played and played while I cleaned and heatpresed name badges. After I was done of course jaiden wanted one so Anna did one for each of the kids.
When we were all done at the shop we went to dinner. Jaiden had forgotten he wanted his face painted but promptly remembered once we got to the restaurant so, Anna painted both little faces. After jaiden's was done, Lilli kept saying, "eyes, eyes". She was quite distressed about her brothers new look but soon realized she wanted to be once again, just like him.
In love.
Steph

No comments: