Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Busy day

So I didn't post anything yesterday but I'm going to make up for it today. Yesterday was a weird day but mostly very productive for me (meaning not so much for the kids...)
Anyways, we started out the day with yoga (more me that the kids but I think they will get it soon). After breakfast I knew I needed to get us all out of the house so we took a nature walk. I had told jaiden I wanted to do a craft today so I asked him what he wanted to do. He said something with glue so we decided on a leaf collage. On the walk we looked for all of the different colored leaves we could find even though there are not too many out yet. When we got home, he cut lots of little leaves out of paper (see below) then glued them down on another sheet. When that dried, he turned it over and glued down all of the real leaves we found on our walk. While all of this was happening, Lilli had her first playdough experience and loved it.
Then we went to the library. Jaiden was playing a new game called math blasters and he was very good. We haven't done any formal math yet and he got it. I was amazed. After we picked out some books we headed home for dinner. While I was making dinner, both kids thought it would be great to play in the yard with their flashlights. They were having so much fun we had to go back out after dark!
Anyways, they are both pooped! Tomorrow is "school" day so that's always fun.
In love and light!
Stephanie

No comments: