Sunday, September 18, 2011

A birthday party

Today is Saturday and it was the day of the 5th anniversary party at Lotus of Life Chiropractic. I have been working with them for about 2 years I think and they are all truly amazing. It was an honor to help celebrate their 5th birthday and the kids had a blast! With the jumpy house, face painting, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, cake and a bunch of other kids, jaiden was asleep before we got on 285.
So if you are ever in the area and need a Wonderful chiropractor, stop by and see dr. Liliana Warner. Their site is www.lotusoflifechiropractic.com and chiropractic care is not just for hurt backs anymore. I dare you to ask me more. ;)
In love and light!
Steph


Update- I think my upload failed yesterday because this was supposed to be for Saturday. Owell, you get the point :)

No comments: