Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Waiting for Baby

Well, while we are waiting, we decided to have some fun with our (for the moment) only child. As well as keeping me busy and walking, the park up the street provided us with a well needed distraction. Monday, my mom, Jaiden, and I went to the park (after 2 Dr's appts) so we could all stretch our legs, get out of the car and get our minds off the fact that it really could be another week + before we meet our little one. So... here are a few pictures I managed to catch of Jaiden. He was a good bit more adventurous than normal which was great to see.
Love and hugs to all,
Steph, Anna, Jaiden and still???






1 comment:

Jennifer said...

For all I know, you are already in labor but just wanted to let you know I am praying for a safe and peaceful delivery.

Oh, and my brother became a dad last night when Rebekah Paige Roun was born at 10:35 pm. Can you believe he is a daddy now?!