Saturday, October 24, 2009

She is finally here!!!


After a few extra days, our precious little girl is here. Lillianna Marie Banguilan was born at 6:53 am on 10/23/09 in our home. She weighs 9 lbs 9 oz and is 20.5" long. At the moment, she is sleeping peacefully in her swing and Nanay and Jaiden are at the Taste of Suwanee Festival (so it's a little quiet). I thought I would take this moment and write down some details before I forget so for those that are interested. It's a bit long and has lots of details so I posted it on my other blog at www.atlantahypnobabies.blogspot.com. Anna's versions is coming soon for "the rest of the story..."

All in all, it was a wonderful and very FAST birth. 3 hours from start to finish. Jaiden is doing GREAT too. He loves his little sister and is very helpful. He is getting plenty of attention and lots of play time with all of the friends that are stopping by.



The happy big brother.


Day 2: Lilli's first bath.



No comments: