Monday, December 15, 2008

A new christmas Tradition???

This past weekend, we tried our hands at making gingerbread houses. I went and got ALL of the fixins'. We decided to do graham crackers instead of real gingerbread because Jen wanted to make then eat her house and it really worked out for the better. The kids did GREAT and the adults had fun too. I was planning on making one too but Jaiden did a bit more eating than decorating so I just "helped"with his. I showed Charlotte how to use the ziplock piping bag a I was amazed at how well she did. She did here whole house just about all by herself! Enjoy the pics and Happy Holiday to you all.
Love and hugs,
Stephanie, Anna and Jaiden

The gang!

The evidence!


The process!

Charlotte's house

Jen's house

Jaiden (and Mama's) house

The Village

A random picture I couldn't resist.

No comments: