Saturday, December 6, 2008

Halloween

So, I finally got my camera back so I thought I'd play a little catch up. This year, Jaiden (with a little help from momma) decided that he wanted to be a Monster Truck driver for Halloween. As with most things in our life, it was a process. Wednesday, I started the box/ truck and by that evening it was really starting to look like a truck. He informed me that he wanted to paint roads on the truck so, we did. That evening we took a trip to Lowe's to get some accessories including bumpers, a front windshields and real lights. That evening, momma put the final touches on the "Might Mega Monster Truck". On Halloween day, his outfit was completed with goggles, a hemet, and a pit crew.




Happy belated Halloween,
Steph, Anna, and Jaiden








No comments: