Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Truck Maintenance

This year for Christmas, Jaiden really succeeded at the art of manifesting all of his worldly desires. Among the many toys he got, he also got a motorized truck. We have no idea where it came from but when we came back to work after the holiday, it was sitting behind our warehouse. It is obviously used and it doesn't have a battery but Jaiden LOVES it. He will spend an hour at a time just sitting in it and checking the tires and just enjoying it. Every once in a while (about once a day) someone here will push him around the shop a bit. The other day we caught him doing a little truck maintenance. Hi was looking under the hood and "checking the engine". I don't think he could have gotten in there any further and there's nothing in there but the cord for the battery. Of course I didn't have my camera with me but we were prepared today and since he does his engine maintenance on such a regular basis, the shot was easy. Martina even taught him how to fill the tires up with air. I'm so glad that our compressor is getting some use. :) So, enjoy the pictures of our little mechanic.


Just as a side note, the other day, when we got home, Jaiden went into the garage and found a socket wrench. He tried it on several things before he went to the tires on my car. The wrench didn't fit but I just know that one day I'll find my car in pieces.

Love and hugs,

Stephanie, Anna and Jaiden

No comments: