Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The potty training adventure

Before we went on vacation, we started introducing "the potty". Jaiden was doing really well and getting the ideas of how things work. We got in the routine of going potty in the morning and everything was going great. Well, I decided that we wouldn't push anything while we were on vacation. I just figured that we would start back up when we got into our routine again. Well.... Jaiden had different ideas. Tonight, we were playing downstairs and he took his pants off. A little while later we noticed that his drawers were a little droopy. Since it was bedtime and he needed a bath anyways, I went ahead and took his diaper off. Anna kept joking, 'he's going to pee on you'. So we went upstairs and before I know it, Jaiden was in the bathroom sitting on his potty. (Sometimes he just likes to sit on the potty and read a book so I didn't think anything of it.) Well lo and behold, it was full!!! My wonderful son is one step ahead of me again so we off on the potty training adventure...
Happy New Years!

ps-I'll post vacation pictures soon. xoxo

No comments: