Sunday, December 26, 2010

A quick trip from grandma

At the beginning of October, my mom started her month of traveling. First she came up here to see us for a few days, then she went to visit my sister in Charlotte, and then returned here for Lilli's birthday.We all LOVE it when she comes and I always try to do something special. On this visit, we decided to go to the Chestatee Wildlife Reserve. It's like a small zoo but all of their residents are rescued and permeate. It was so hot but Jaiden insisted on wearing his whole fire fighter outfit. He didn't care to much for feeding the camel but grandma and I had a blast. This is their world famous zedonk, Pippy. She is a very rare cross between a donkey and a zebra.


After that, we were on a mission to pick apples. I was doing my best to get pictures of the 2 of then together but... We picked about 10 lbs of apples and I made the best apple pie filling. (I canned it so we just had one at Christmas.)

On the way home, we found a corn maze. It was fun but I forgot the camera in the car. I love my mom so much and as usual, her trip was too short but we'll see you again in a week.
love and hugs,
steph, anna, jaiden, and lilli




l
es

No comments: