Sunday, July 11, 2010

Co-Sleeping at its Best!!!

For a while, I've been doing my best to get into a bedtime routine and put the kids to bed at a reasonable time so that I might have a few moments of adult time. It's been very working well and Anna and I have both been enjoying our evening time. Tonight I wanted to move to the next step and get Lilli used to sleeping on her own. I don't think he is ready to move to the other room and the pack-and-play is too small so, just like her brother, she now has her own pallet. When I was laying with Lilli, Jaiden came over and asked if he could lay with us. After about 15 minuets, I got up and this is what I saw.






I'm not sure how long it will last but it was way too cute to pass up the picture...
In love and light,
Steph, Anna, Jaiden and Lilli

No comments: