Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More FL

So today was a GREAT day. The kids and I spent the morning by the pool enjoying the FL sunshine. After lunch, we went to Bounce U and Jaiden and I got our date. Grandma help Lilli so we got to play and play and bounce and bounce. I was laughing so hard my whole head hurt and Jaiden and I were both sweating after the hour and a half. We were the only ones there so we had the run of the place! After that, we met Ashley and Claudia for dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. Ashley brought her "lil man" who is 2 months younger that Jaiden. Again, Jaiden played and played and played some more. (Close to the end of dinner, the music came on. I looked over to find Jaiden in a fenced off corner of the deck dancing. It was great!) Needless to say, he didn't eat so we brought his dinner home. Shortly after we got home, this is what I found...



Here are a few pictures from our morning too...







gotta love the hair!!!









Love and hugs,


steph, anna, jaiden, and lilli


No comments: