Monday, November 30, 2009

The Newest Banguilan

This past week was Thanksgiving but I forgot to bring my camera so,we have pictures of everything but the family visits. We had great fun though. Thursday was spent with the Banguilan side at Anna's brothers house. There was a lot a really great food and lots of friends for Jaiden to play with. This year was my first to try a deep-fried turkey and if you've never had one,you should try it. They are really good and quick to cook.

Friday, Jaiden Lilli and I went up to Hendersonville to see the crew up there. My sister and her family came over from Charlotte and my step sister and her family came up from Greenville. Jaiden and Lilli did great in the car (it is a 3 hour drive) which means that I did good too... We stayed the night friday and came home Saturday after a little shopping in Asheville.

Now on the the pictures that I do have. As is becoming a tradition in our home, we decorated a gingerbread house again. This year is was mostly anna and jaiden but she sis take some pictures. Once again, I think Jaiden ate more than actually got on the house but I think that is the fun of it. It will be interesting to see how much is left bu Christmas...

We also had some time to take some family pictures.nothing formal but I think they are the best we have so far.

Every day, Lilli is showing a little more personality. She loves to smile for anna and she loves o be held. Just like her brother, she also love to cuddle.




This is as close as we can get to a family picture.

And this is our new addition. His name is Gilbert (we think) and he is fitting in wonderfully. He was born in a home with 2 small kids and 2 big dogs so he gets along with everyone. He too loves to cuddle. I got him from my sister so I picked him up in NC. Needless to say we had a 3 hour drive home with me, 2 babies, and 1 kitten. I think I did pretty good though; the kitten only cried for about an hour, Jaiden only had to stop once to pee and Lilli only cried for about 45 min (the last 45 mins.) and I still got home somewhat sane. Anyways, he is Jaiden's new best friend and he thinks Toby is his momma...


Yesterday, I left Lilli in bed to sleep a bit longer. When I went to check on her, this is what I found.

Jaiden continues to love the camera so whenever we have it out, he has to take some pictures too. Here is one of his self-portraits.
And as if that wasn't enough, we (anna) were dog sitting for a friend. Mickey is a great dog and anna couldn't resist getting some pictures. I was impressed that she got them both to sit at the same time...


Lots of love and hugs,
Steph, Anna, Jaiden, and Lilli

No comments: