Tuesday, September 15, 2009

my sewing adventure

With this pregnancy, I've found that I am nesting much (MUCH) more and for far longer that when I was pregnant with Jaiden. That being said, I've been sewing. I'm outgrowing my maternity tops and I just can't bear to spend money on clothes that I might wear for a few more weeks so I decided to make my own tops. I've made 2 so far. The first one looks a but "frock-ish" so until I alter it, you will not be seeing any pictures. The second one turned out much better. It still needs a bit of adjusting but it's wearable, it fits, and I think it's kind of cute. My lesson in all of this is that I really need to make 2: 1 from the pattern and 1 that fits me... Anyways, Here are also some belly pictures of my week pregnant belly too. And of course, I had to throw in a few of Jaiden. When we went to Joanns, Jaiden picked up a kit to paint motorcycles so here is our artist in action.
Love and hugs,
Steph, Anna, Jaiden and ???


Jaiden's new Halloween costume. I think we will have to get another one before then because I have a strange feeling that this one will be worn out. (He hasen't taken it off since we got it on Sunday...)


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sew cute! I didn't get braver than trying to sew some simple skirts. Let's see some pictures of the rest of your sewing projects.