Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our weekend in Florida

This weekend, we decided that it would be fun to go visit grand-grand and grand-guy and go to Sea World. Yesterday we spent just hanging out at the pool. Jaiden found his glasses...






Today, we went to Sea World. It was hot, exhausting, amazing and incredibly entertaining. I have a bit of a confession though. the past week, I have been listening to a book on tape called "The last Lecture" by Randy Poush. It was an incredible book and I recommend it to everyone (just be ready to cry). It is a non-fiction book and in it, he talked a lot about childhood dreams. So naturally, I've been trying to think of what mine were/are and I couldn't think of any... Today I remembered. I want to swim with the dolphins. (When I was little, it was to be a trainer for Shamu but...) Anyways, today was amazing. The best part of the day BY FAR was seeing the look in my little boys face of absolute wonder and amazement. Of course he had to find a truck or 2 but I hope I never forget that look and that he never forgets that feeling. Here are just a few picture. I'll probably post to snapfish but I'll keep you posted.
Love and hugs (and childhood dream),
Steph, Anna, and Jaiden



Our Self family portrait.

No comments: