Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The "spend the night party..."

So, Jaiden's latest adventure didn't involve either of his mothers. Last Wednesday, Jaiden had a spend the night party at Aunt Terri's house. Terri is a client and good friend of ours who's youngest daughter just moved out to go to college. She decided that she wanted another baby in the house so she promptly told me and Anna that we needed a date. In our quest to always try something new, Anna and I decided we were going to go to Medieval Times. (I know it sounds corny but we had a great time but back to Jaiden...) Jaiden spent the evening visiting friends. He was so busy that he didn't even have time for a bath before he fell asleep. And of course, he slept thought the whole night which he has only do for me 3 times... Go figure. Anyways, we all had a great time. I got to remember what life was like BC and realized that I would never what to go back to that life. I enjoyed the break but I love my son.
Well, enough of the sappy stuff for now. Have a great day and don't forget to smile... :)

No comments: